Last Friday, our little mini gathering jadi-ed, not bad, at least 17-18 people turned up at Marche Movenpick. That's what we call a mini gathering hua hua hua... neways, I wanna thank all of them for coming, kasi muka for small timers. Pretty sorry for not coming up with activities to do cause it was a sudden gathering, and I was pretty busy that night cos I got conned by my bunch of chimuis to humiliate myself, and I think they succeeded in doing so. A big ZzzZZZzzz....

Overall, I think the gathering was pretty okay, a lil' quiet, hahahaha cos not everyone knew everyone, *points at Jason and Chen Seng* wukakakaka... so while I'm waiting for pics coming from these nice people, these were the ones that turned up that night:

Jason Lim - Very shy guy, but must be diam-diam berubi kind wukakaka

Chen Seng - All night long he did nothing but smile only... wukakakaka

Chung Lern - I didn't get to talk to him, so... he pretty much sat there and talk to Yatz, :P

Stephanie Lau - A very pretty girl I must say, ngehehehehe

Aaron Ho - Another quiet guy who only talks to Yatz, wukakakaka

Yatz - Basically he does all the talking and sarcasms... ZzzZZzz LOL

Chee Ching - A very cute girl, I finally get to meet her in real, she is quieter in real .. :P

David Choong - The guy with the loudest voice in a small frame body... Kihkihkih

Hsu Jen - Partnering with David, didn't really get to talk to her... :P

NkWai - Siow kia with his huge ass camera as usual...

Eric - Small framed guy with a huge camera and pretty shy (?) :P

Fiona - She came with a cd loaded with games for me, Pirate in the making, wukakakak but thanks alot~!!

Calvin Teh - No need to say... bleh...

Eileen Ngieng - This one also....

Maegen Gew - This one also...

Bernice Tan - This one lagi no need to say... ZzzZZ

Thomas Yap - Two words... walking bamboo... wukakakakkaka....

Thanks guys, for coming. Next season would be better... :P And while you're reading this, remember to send us pics yah? Thanks~!!

Coming up next would be posts on my Hen's Night... stay tuned... :P





11 comments:

chunglern said...

HAHAHA! I have a secret crush on Yatz...

*shh* Dont tell anyone... :P

Be3^Be3 said...

Hai... must say something about me mar... not a lot of them know who is this sexy mama ok...

hiak hiak,... as usual am bad with names... cannot remember most of their names.. but muka masih remember... heheheh...

And for those who have my sexy face in ur photo please send them to evie so she could send to me...

For photos with double chin, fat arm sticking out.. kindly delete or else I will hunt you down!!

pinksterz said...

haih bilaaaaaa lah aku dapat join kome kome semua berjumpa :(


bernice is a mother already ah? sexy mama wtf. i thought still single wan :|

yapthomas said...

hallo!! hallow!!! excuse me!! -__-

:: Nicole :: said...

haih.. wish i was there :(

HungWei said...

haih... too bad this year i cant make it... looks like i missed out all the fun...

ItchyHandseng said...

Haha smile also wrong meh?? :P:P

JenKin Yat said...

dah u as organizer dunno what to talk other than giving away condoms (while accepting donations)..then i talk la >.<

Nkw@i said...

apa ni!!!apa siow kia!!! :P

CincauHangus.com said...

i confused yatz as a girl. sigh. =(

evelynholic said...

chunglern: I dun wanna know ZzzZz

bee: no need to say dee kakakaka

pink: KAKAKAKA u mau kena hentam dee

yap: hah? what what?

Nicole: there will be another time ;)

hung wei: yalor.. u also ownself know lehhh..

Itchy: not wrong.. kakakaka

yatz: LOL yala yala..

nkwai: you lor.. :P

cincau: erks... he got no boobs wan u know