If you've always been a big fan of PopCap Games, Big Fish, whatever, from Yahoo!Games, Ha-Ha-Ha, welcome to your heaven. I was googling for cracked games and I came upon this site, Soul's Island. Talking about my soul's island, damn... I found my gaming lair.

You can browse through the archives and probably find games you've always wanted to get your hands on. There are at least over 25 games in the site, all cracked, so happy browsing! Gotta thank the guy ( I assume?) who came up with this blog site. You're amazing, and thanks alot!! Nyek nyek nyek, gaming time!!!


4 comments:

:: Nicole :: said...

OMG! i lub u sooooooooooooooooo much.. NOW i got new games to play!!! hahahah and it's FREE!!! u made my day! :)

pinksterz said...

wtf. I was damn bersmgt too study damn hard n nw u gave me this. U is evil EB. Hatechu.

Calv said...

hahaha gamers....tsk tsk tsk....

Iced Nyior said...

I got a whole dvd of those cracked games. can burn u a copy if ur interested.

Game list -> http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j251/LeeGT/Game%20Ups/DashGames3.jpg