I was so called stalking my cousin in-law's blog when I saw a post that she tagged me, well... since I have nothing to post but to wait for the whole load of pics to arrive in my inbox, I will just nod my head and do this.... another one is in Malay.. just a random tag I got from Ellina cos I am too bored... ZzZZzz

Tag One:

1. Do you think you are hot?
- Nope, never in my life.... I have low self-esteem.

2. Upload your favorite picture of you!


3. Why do you like that picture?
- I look very innocent and pure.. just like my silly Chinese name... zZzzZz

4. When was the last time you ate pizza?
- Erm.. last Saturday with my girls on my hen's night at Ciccio...

5. The last song you listen to?
- Wukakakaka, erm.... some 50's song I burned in a cd played in my car player.... I'm sentimental understand? LOL

6. What are you doing right now besides this?
- Chimneying away.... in the midst of the night... ZzzZZzz

7. What name would you prefer besides yours?
- Evelyn is special but my chinese name has got to go away... I hate my last two chinese name, total yuckness... My aunty's fault.. ZzZZz

People to tag.

- Bernice Maria
- Maegen
- Ellina
- Carysse
- Calvin Teh

Note: Yes, Haze, I read your blog... :P

8. Who is number 1?
- My dearest better half friend aka Maid of Honor, shopperholic too so don't go near her, bad influence...

9. Number three is having a relationship with?
- Hahahahaha.... abang gedik... yang cepat jeles... whose bf is kinda cute but could be irritating sometimes throught he stories she shared with me, wukakakakaka....

10. Say something about number five?
- Big time joker... ZzZZzz a very good friend though who shares similar name to my hubby as well... freaky. A very good friend...

11. How about number four?
Cousin who's gonna be a bride a day before my wedding... who is kinda freaking out at the moment preparing her wedding too... hahahahaha...

12. Who is number two?
- A cute girl who doens't act like her age and who is currently in love with someone mysterious whom she is not gonna reveal... ZzZZzz.. and a lovely pleasant girl too...

Tag Two:

1. 7 ciri wanita/lelaki idaman anda.
- laki yang memakai suit dan Hugo Boss sekali gus, total hotness...
- laki yang tinggi lampai ngan dada bidang... meleleh air liur
- laki yang mempunyai ciri-ciri seorang gentleman
- laki ngan mata yang membunuh apabila sekali pandang
- laki yang tahu menggoda hati ku ngan keromantikkannyer
- laki yang tahu menghormati si perempuan
- laki yang cerdik dan bercita tinggi

2. 7 wanita/lelaki yang pernah anda minati sepanjang hidup.
- Wentworth Miller
- Michael Rossenbaum (masa botak kat Smallville)
- Josh Harnett
- Christian Bale
- Simon Baker
- Harrison Ford
- Calvin Teh aka hubby

3. 7 perasaan sekiranya keluar dengan seseorang yang anda minati.
- gelabah
- teruja
- takut
- gembira tak terhingga
- teruja
- teruja
- dan teruja lagi

4. 7 tempat istimewa yang ingin dilawati bersama pasangan anda.
- Greece
- Maldives
- Portugal
- Egypt
- Mauritius
- New Zealand
- Italy

5. 7 barangan/sesuatu istimewa yang mungkin akan anda hadiahkan pada pasangan anda.
- hatiku yang sedang membara untuk si dia
- badanku (wukakakakakka)
- kesucian ku (LOL bodoh)
- beli satu percuma empat (my family members for him to take care of hahahaha)
- komitmen ku kepadanya
- masa
- ok larh.. boleh kasi separuh wang simpanan ku, itupon kalau wang bank aku banyak.. kahkahkah

6. 7 tajuk lagu yang akan anda nyanyikan untuk pasangan anda.
- Valentine - Martina McBride
- Close To You - The Carpenters
- Quando Quando - Engelbert Humperdink
- Dreaming of You - Selena
- Open Arms - Journey
- I Honestly Love You - Olivia Newton John
- Thank You For Loving Me - Bon Jovi

7. 7 rakan yang anda tag dan mahu mereka buat PERIHAL7 ini. WAJIB!! Mereka musti diberitahu akan perihal ini hehehe (soalan membunuh kan? Demmet!)
- Maegen
- Bernice Maria
- Fiona Racheal
- Hazel
- Brenda
- Carysse
- Ellina

So there you go... those who kena tagged, please do it... just to pass boredom... LOL...

5 comments:

Anis said...

hi darling:) pls feel free to visit us 4AUTH COACH items at amazing price:) we are doing clearance sale now:) AUTH COACH swingpack n wallet from only RM399!~tq sweetie :)

zewt said...

"badanku" hahahahaha....

engseen said...

Look at tag 2 item number 2
7 wanita/lelaki yang PERNAH anda minati

is stated Calvin Teh

Calvin...you should know whats happening now laaa.. is PERNAH...which means now no longer...

Calvin..better think again oh..

still have a month more to go..to think properly...wahahhaaa

Be3^Be3 said...

zzzz... sudah lah no time to breath,, even ur wedding how to tag

evelynholic said...

Anis: Ahaha okay

zewt: Ya maaa :P

EngSeen: sheesh.. u tau apa laa..

Bee: :P be more diligent la