I went to the post office in Sri Damansara today to send out all Christmas greeting cards I had prepared over the weekend. Main purpose was to pick up my parcel actually hahaha, but "sunpin" also lah... I am extra happy today cos I finally get a Coach delivered to my doorstep, well, not really doorstep... ZzZzzz... kena pigi pos ofis angkat mia... lazy postman... bleh...

Today I'm gonna do a volunteered advertisement review for the site I purchased my bag from, so below are some pics and info. Read on...


At first, it came in a very koyak rabak envelope, wukakakaka... must be the oh-so-curious post department people, as usual. But because they were sent with Pos Laju (or was it Pos Daftar?), there's nothing they can do ie: Gasak the thing and keep for themselves like the ones I had "donated" to them for free, custom people actually.



Then of course I tore open my envelope, can't resist the excitement, hahahaha, so I found a bubble wrapped parcel with a flattened Coach box. Nicely preserved...



Of course, I tore open the wrapper and there's another Coach tissue wrapper with a Coach sticker at the openings, don't care, tore open the whole thing while trying to preserve the tissue paper, kahkahkah... so many layers of teasers...



And tadaaa~!! My lovely Coach Heritage Stripe Tatt Swingpack in Berry with Cream Multi!! Nice or not? Ngek ngek ngek... the color is abit off cos I have a yellow light in my hall, so... you can google for the original color if you want. The bag came in a new condition with a new smell (u know, store mia smell), no cacat cela or scratches... just perfect. Now, let's see what's inside....



Hmm, a Coach tag, a Coach care card, a receipt from the Coach store, a little thank you note from the lovely lady and a mini gift of grapefruit hand lotion, wukakakaka... got free gift somemore... not bad what.. :P



This is the interior tag of the bag, the most important thing you must know to check the authenticity of the bag is to look at the serial number located at the almost end of the tag. Checked, mine is original :P and mind you, original bags are extra heavier than the fakes (tips from site)... so these are the little extras that you must know when purchasing bags from a third party. Mine fulfilled all requirements and that is why I wanna recommend this lovely lady who is a Malaysian currently residing in the States.

She addresses herself as Nek and has an online boutique which sells branded bags and watches she got from the store. She also provides help to customers by borrowing her address to receive their online purchased goods and then helps them to courier their items safely back to Malaysia.

For more info, you should check this lady out at her online boutique. She has good feedback, one of them is mine :P. I am sure you can find me stalking her blog for more great bags in the future.. :P *hides from hubby* So, drop in her site and browse around, you'll never know, you might find something you like in there! Go now!! Shoo~!!


5 comments:

linzscollections said...

hi evie sorry i dunno that ur parcel koyak!!!huhuhuhu

Nek Rock said...

yoo evie dear,

thank you for such a lovely posting here,nek realy appreciate it dear,muahhss

yehh now you can sling urself with that purse,lalallala

thank you again for ur support and trust:)

:: Nicole :: said...

sigh.. i'm still waiting for my juicy couture.. argh!! :(

anyways, when i got to know about nek's blog i already had ordered my stuff =.= BUT there will ALWAYS be next time ;)

Panda said...

woa ... syiokness, take a pic when you use it yah :D

evelynholic said...

Lin: No worries its not anyone's fault but theirs.. cisss

Nek: No problem.. :P and I seriiusly love it hahahha

Nic: OooOoo the sweater is it?

Panda: KAkakakaka i will try lah.. :P