Firstly, I am damn kao busy... with new office and wedding preps. Secondly, I am down with a freaking bloated tummy for the past 3 days and finally today I am down with constant cirit-birit...wtf betul. Not only that, me and hubby were at Carrefour when our car got pried and the fucker stole my paper bag full of wedding invitations, wedding guest list, NEW company chops, a handwash and a TOILET ROLL for my new office, AND OUR FUCKING FUSE!!! We lost 6 fuses all together, machauhai... wtf is wrong with these idiots?!!!

End result?? NO AIRCOND KANENAH!! The fucker must have scanned our remote device and used it later to open our car. Fucker scrambled the whole car, all papers flew everywhere, letter opener, toll receipts, practically everything was on the car seat, MACHAUHAI!! Lucky the fucker is not brand cautious, he forgot to steal my Chopard sunglasses, CHEEBYE!! And of course, our fucking car!! Matherr... now I have to go through the guest list ONE BY ONE FROM MY MEMORY... MUTHER FUCKER ISHKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!! I cannot tahan dee... AAAAAARGHHHHHHHH MOTHER FUCKER BASTARD SON OF A BITCH, of all things my wedding invitations and guest list KANENAH CHAU CHEEBYE CHIEW CHEEPET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND MY NEW COMPANY CHOP WHICH COSTS ME FUCKING RM117!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM FUCKING FURIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHEEPEEEEETTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!



*sigh* You will not understand what I'm goign through so, please pardon my language... I need to release it... FUCK!! By the way, Body Shop's Freebies Giveaway's closing date is coming soon. Have you submitted your entries? *sigh* ...

12 comments:

Be3^Be3 said...

Oh-O.... those items also they want to curi... ppl nowadays... zzzz
Ny ways... if u need anything just ring!

xniquet said...

FUCK YEAH !

INI post yang paling best dari EB...

zewt said...

ok ok ... i can feel how much that stamp (chop) means to you... very expensive...

guest list is a pain, i know that. all the best...

Cazzy said...

omigosh Evie. So sorry to hear that. That really sucks. Everyone is getting robbed. Fuck. You're not safe.


All I can say is... get out of KL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nkw@i said...

Oi!! kau tim your wedding song or not?
and the SLIDE SHOW??? =P
add more busy!! =P

keeekeee said...

wow ... how to recall the guest list man!! must be headache !! hope everything will be fine ~ chill sis :)

mr jp said...

why the hell they wanna steal wedding invitation cards ? :S

TokMa said...

Ah ah loh...buat aper dia nak ambil that wed-invitation cards...really sooooooooooo0 damped stupid. Tokma no problem with that language evie...soooo sorry to hear that your car had been molested by stupid fool car-sexmaniac...ehh sorry evie tokma pulak yang lebih2 nih.

Hope everything be better soon! banyak2 sabar yer evie..!!!

evelynholic said...

Thank you all for your nice thoughts, seriously I have no freaking idea, I think they wanted to steal our car *fuse gone*, and when they saw us heading back to the car I think they just simply took away some of our little junk plastic bags just to make it look like it was a break in, damn it...

But then again, all things well, no one was hurt and our cute car is still here with us. Will be more careful this time, no more junk bags in the car and gotta keep an eye on our car just so in case they will be back for a second attempt. Ishkkk!!

keeekeee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
keeekeee said...

dun know where are the malaysia polis and WTF they are doing!!! i so sick of it!! really feel like leaving malaysia for good but my friends my relatives all here :(

evelynholic said...

Ultraman: Chill brudder... just hope for things to get better in future lor.. wat to do?? :(