Merry Xmas peopleeeee~!!! So sorry have not been updating, am in the midst of cleaning my dirty house (toilet finished) hahahaha, after this have to decorate my room for wedding preps, then later got a small xmas party to attend, ZzZZzzz... wah very busy... >.< Anybody wanna help??? :P

Had Xmas dinner last night with my family, no gift exchange cos everyone is broke, kakakaakaka.. kesian betuih.. and yes Cazzy, next year am gonna be broke on Xmas too, have to return this year's gift exchange plus next year's altogether wukakaka.. damn... but thanks to everyone who sent me a present, it was a lovely surprise and brought me a smile on my tired face! It feels nice to have nice things surprising you when you're all busy and going confused and stressed out. Pheww!! Thanks for saving my soul from going totally bonkers... wukakakaka..

Wedding is in 3 more days, excited?? Ermm.. so and so, cos wedding is not a fun thing when you're broke. If I had money, I would have already hired a wedding planner to help me kau tim all the necessary stuff. I don't have to DIY my stuff, kakakaka and all I would be doing at that time is, shopping shopping shopping and be happy bout everything!! :P Don't have to work so hard trying to fulfill my own standards. :P Lam Pa Pah Lan.. kakakaka... sendiri buat sendiri busy.

Anyways, will try to get all things done by tomorrow, then on the 27th will try to calm down and pamper myself with some service. Kakakakaka... oh by the ways, I think I'm gonna catch a cold soon and be sick, please don't come right now, let me finish my wedding and then you can have my permission to come and attack me. ZzZZzzz......

Right, so it's Xmas. All of you have fun out there, drink all you can and have a wonderful time. Have your long holidays and enjoy!! I'll leave you with the lyrics of a song playing on my blog right now. My all time favourite! Taa~!!

What child is this, who, laid to rest,
On Mary's lap is sleeping?
Whom angels greet with anthems sweet,
While shepherds watch are keeping?
This, this is Christ the King,
Whom shepherds guard and angels sing:
Haste, haste to bring him laud,
The babe, the son of Mary.

Why lies he in such mean estate
Where ox and ass are feeding?
Good Christian, fear: for sinners here
The silent Word is pleading.

So bring him incense, gold, and myrrh,
Come, peasant, king, to own him.
the King of kings salvation brings,
Let loving hearts enthrone him.


2 comments:

Nek Rock said...

evieeeeeeeeeeeeeee,nek really fall in love with this song,lalalalalala

all the best evie dear,jangan lupa eh nanti sengeh2 kasi lebar sket masa wedding dinner:))

muahhhsss

xniquet said...

meli krismas. i was going thru my old post and i notice that a year ago from today, i requested for a god son/daughter. Tak jadi jadi lagi. XD