A beloved friend decided to retry to send me a gift again from her side of the world to KL... what happened to last year's was, it got lost, never reached my house at all.. as usual... this time, it arrived safely WITH A HOLE poked through at the front... ZzzZZz.... Stoopid idiot postmans.... what the fark is wrong with these peeps, don't they know how to respect privacy?? And be honest with their job, for God's sake!!

Anyways, back to my parcel... I received a call from cousin in-law (I letak my add there just in case) called Calv to tell him a parcel arrived for me from California.... so he told me about it and I was like.. HAH?? And then came the thought of my lost items of Vera Wang and Coach... then again, I had doubts about it cos as far as I can remember, I had them sent to my current apartment... sooooooo, I agak-agak it was from NZ hahahahaha.... cos she is the only one who sends me stuff year end.. :P So we went to picked it up today and I got it right!

The parcel came in a cute bubble wrap envelope... So Xmasy that I sayang to throw it away, it is sitting nicely in my "mail" box (I keep all my letters, cards and mailing stuff in a box). Have a peek at my pic... :P



So I opened the envelope and there was a beary xmas wrapped parcel and a card... yes, the bear wrapper also I simpan kakakakaka... damn cute... :P and of course the card as well lah....



And so I unwrapped it, and TADAAAAAAAAA, my yearly dose of imported Cadbury chocs!!!! This time they came in Creme Brulee, Tiramisu and my all time favvy Choc Fudge Brownie~!!! And I tell ya, these choc ain't cheap cos the last time I checked in Aussie, it was freaking 25 ringgit +++ PER BAR.



So Cazzy, thank you sooooooo sooo sooo much!!! *hugs* You've lighten up my Xmas this year as this will be my only Xmas present for the year. Yes, I am not celebrating Xmas because I am darn broke and mom and dad and hubby is darn broke (wedding prep and reno house allocation fund) and so we are Xmas free this year... There are no prezzies under the tree... so empty ZzzZZzZZ... sad right... hahaha what to do... will reimburse this year's to next year's ngehehehehe...

And now, I feel guilty for not sending gifts to Cazzy this year... ZzzZZzz... do you accept an "I Owe You" policy or not? Huhhuhhh... please pardon me this year.... :( can???? *mata bersinar shin chan* Will make it up to you next year...... >.<

5 comments:

:: Nicole :: said...

wah! u got so many parcels wan :( i want one too~~

Cazzy said...

Yay! You got it. I was crossing all my fingers. wondering wondering and wondering if you got your present or not. I wanted to ask you but if you haven't received it yet, it won't be a surprise rite? I check your blog everyday hoping you would post something about it. And today you did! Anyhoo, this time, it's chocolates only. Last time I put sabun and chocolate, it didn't reach you. Buang duit oni. Make me so menyampah at the post system.

Hey, don't worry about any gifts for me. It made me feel so bad the last time you sent stuff to me but you didn't get anything because of the sabun. This time, consider it even.

Glad you enjoy them cause they're all new releases from cadbury. Merry Christmas!

evelynholic said...

Nic: LOL... just coincident only got 2 parcels ma.. :P

Cazzy: Thank you soooooooooooo much!! Only choco or not... dang girl... I love them hahahahaha... I'm not gonna share... :P Thanks again!! Muah!! Merry Xmas to you too!!!

iCalvyn.com said...

that great, receive choc for xmas present, i wish i receive too

John said...

Wah, good thing the stupid poker didn't damage those chocs :)