This woman... I kept pestering her for my Hen's Night pics that I never thought she would send me something in return instead. Wukakakaka... she sent to my old office address which is now hubby's grandma's house now, so grandma helped me signed off my parcel and hubby went to picked it up during his lunch hour. I really thought she sent me my cd full of pics kakakaka manatau hubby said it's the size of a shoe box, and I kept scratching my head thinking "what this woman sent me leeh?" Haaaaa... THIS ONE!!



Ahahaha, censor abit my add but as you can see blurrily, the postman kopek a little to have a peek, as usual, damn it... Oh by the way, I got my package from hubby around 8pm so as biasa, I am always excited to open parcels hence pictures in the car wukakakakakka...



Wrapped in an Old McDonald's farm animals kakakaka so cute the cow... :P aaah this one the wrapper din rosak... means the postman only managed to pry into the first layer of wrapper.. :P Padan muka..



Hohoho.. inside is a Xmas card!! Wukkakakaka... So it is a xmas gift afterall!! This woman.. aiseh so paiseh.. I didn't send you anything alsoooooo... aiyoooooo make me in a malu case number 2 after this first case.. >.< What she got me?? :P



KAKAKAKAKA she sent me a dressy hanger!! Dang!! How you know I like dressy hangers eh Mae?!! Aiseh thank you thank you ya... So lovely the dress.. now I can add up to my new collection kakakaka on my new dresser for wedding :P... yippie~!!!



Thank you MaeMae, for being so thoughtful.. :P I only sent you a Xmas card... I will try to make it up to you next year okay?? For 2009 Xmas... :P Thank you so much MaeMae... *hugs* She is sitting beautifully with her other new jie jies kakakakaka...


1 comments:

Carysse said...

wah cuzzie.. the wedding hanger is super chun.... i also wanna get one, but next year only la.. now no $$$.. sigh. So nice la....