Yohoo~!!

It's been ages since i've really updated my blog. For one, I didn't have any internet connection at all from December till May. Second, am lazy to update though I've finally got my Celcom sucks Broadband in middle of May. Been doing loads of things during that missing period of my presence.

I've shifted to my new serviced apartment, before that I was working hard fixing my home from January till March. I was practically hacking my own walls, (calvin actually and my step dad)but I did the pasting up cements back onto the wall like a pro (I actually used my fingers to kenad the cement wakakakaka macam buat clay art only), figured out the total additional plug points, pulled our own wirings, sorted this and that, waited for our stoopid water to come and finally shifted in in March.

Currently the house is still halfway done, im waiting for my ever-so-busy contractor to do my kitchen. Niaseng my 3rd room is filled with boxes of kitchen items, and my shoes and clothes.. I need my cabinets man!! Gosh.. people have their house warming party like after a month they shift in, and i think mine would be after a year I shift in lah... sad case..

My wedding day baru passed like only a half year ago and I feel like its been gone for at least a year plus.. ZzzZzZz I cant even remember my dinner date that day when i called up Tai Thong to redeem my extra tables. ZzzZzz I think I'm getting short term memory lost.. according to hubby, that is what I am at the moment. No joke..... and I know, i still owe pictures but the blardy pics are so damn big and FB kenot take it so always upload failed. Sigh.. one day la I upload in this blog.. slowly ler...

My aussie trip this year was good. I finally get to see a desert. And a dolphin playfully emerging from the sea just to laze around during sunset, unexpected and LIVE! It was a breathtaking sight, and the seashore was a beauty during sunrise. I did plentiful of shopping and I'm almost 0.5 KG overbaggage back to KL, muahahahahahha... total we had was 40KG plus 14KG of hand luggage for both me and hubby so, yes, it was fully utilised. Not to mention my money was also over utilised zzzzzzzzzzzzz......... had to borrow some from mother in law. She's a good sport and fun! wished could have stayed longer there...

Currently am working on a new site I have, supposedly a join venture site with a buddy friend of mine but it seems this very girl is so damn lazy to update the site. *stares* Anyway the site I'm mentioning is my second hand kiosk online. I sell mostly my pre loved items there, some could even be as brand new. So yea... business just started and it's doing quite alright. Will be looking forward to do it as my main income in future, we'll see how it goes.. hahahahha...

So, that's basically things i've done for these past few months. Still same old me, nuthing new. Didn't even had a New Year's reso to begin with at all, hahahah cos I dont believe in one. :P Neways, I'll update again. Need to go tot he post office to send out goods to my customers hiak hiak hiak... :P

taa~!!






6 comments:

Be3^Be3 said...

wakkaka... this saturday set or not??NIc boon be photographer and i director... and u model..

:: Nicole :: said...

FINALLY! i've waited for u to update your blog til my neck grew a few inches already! =.=

anyway, i've moved into armanee more than a year already and i still haven't have my house warming party.. so don't worry, u might have it first before me.. hahaha..

btw, if i got stuff to sell can i tumpang on your website? u want any commission ka? lol

evelynholic said...

Bee: see u tomorrow zzzzzzzz

Nic: huahuahauhauhau yala ur BBQ also tak jadi wan.. zzzzz can you tumpang lah.. of course i take commision lah zzzzzzz

Proofessor said...

Hi Evie, my name is Richard Cooper and i am the director of a small proof reading company. I am looking to recruit a Malaysian blogger who can speak and write Mandarin so that we may advertise to Chinese customers. If you are at all interested or know of anyone who would like to make some money doing this then please contact me at service@proofessor.co.uk so that we may discuss it further.

西瓜歌 said...

每一粒厄運的種子,卻包孕著未來豐盛的果實..................................................

糖果 said...

All roads lead to Rome. 堅持自己所選! ....................................................