Haahahahha... yea I know, it's been ages, centuries more likely; that I've updated my dear blog. I just dont have the time, or should I say the passion anymore to update it. I am currently running 3 blogs in total. 2 of it mainly are blogspot shopping sites. I am a very busy woman (give excuse) tee-hee-hee.

Anyways, Merry Xmas 2009, Happy New Year 2010 and Happy Chinese New Year AND Valentine to you bloggers out there. How was your celebrations? It's been pretty quiet for me my celebrations. Celebrated xmas at mom's as usual, did New Year at Desa Parkcity again, had a rather unusual CNY and me and Hub didn't had the chance to celebrate Valentines yet. Neways, here are some pics.


As you can see, the cake is rather ugly, but hey dont blame me. It was my first and I had none whatsoever proper cake decorator at hand so please, the best option was to sprinkle what ever I can get my hands on, nyahahahhaa... so ugly. ZzzzZzzz but the cake tasted good. It was a whole thick chocolate cake. :D

And WeiWei got her share of presents too. She is and will always be part of me and Hub. She is so darn cute, did I tell ya we taught her how to address us in a different tone from her usual barkings? :D I'll try to take a vid and share with ya'll, one word, ADORABLE. (yes I know, it's time I get my focus on other HUMAN stuff like making babies and so forth, bleehh)

In my pictures, I finally have to say that I'm getting older now. I can see crow feet, fine lines on my face. Not to mention I've put on weight too, which made it worse... ughhhhhh it's time for me to head for the swimming pool and control my dinner intake. I'm also on a new thing, I'm consuming seaweeds now for my complexion and inner self being. That will be another story which I will share with you peeps another day. It's pretty good.


This Chinese New Year I've decided to invite a few really close friends of ours for a get together and also a taste on my cooking. My first time doing my cooking public. Luckily, and so far, no one died of food poisoning yet so I guess it was a pass for me, don't know if they tasted good but, I was pretty sure they were edible. :P

Hub and his cuz also celebrated their birthdays together this CNY. Uhuh, not young anymore, haahahha. Pardon the newspaper table lay, it was a mahjong table and the aunties and uncles wanted to have a quick birthday thingie and the only table that was available was the mahjong table. Sad huh, tsk tsk. :P But I think it made the photo look a little classic and nice. I kinda like it.


So well, these are some of my fast quick updates on what's happened in my half 6-12 months of my life. And no, baby is not here yet and will not be till next year, hopefully. Don't want a tiger or tigress in my house. :D Till then, I shall find another day to update you my dearie blog! *muacks*


5 comments:

婷妏 said...

how do u do?xvideo打飛機專用網洪爺免費洪爺色情片洪爺貼圖區洪爺成人線上洪爺影城洪爺色論壇洪爺貼圖洪爺成年人網洪爺免費色情洪爺色情貼援交妹辣妹野球拳情色文學情趣聊天室性感辣妹裸體遊戲做愛偷拍一夜情視訊洪爺色情貼洪爺免費色情洪爺成年人網洪爺貼圖洪爺色論壇洪爺影城洪爺成人線上洪爺貼圖區洪爺色情片洪爺免費洪爺色情貼洪爺免費色情洪爺成年人網洪爺貼圖洪爺色論壇洪爺影城洪爺成人線上洪爺貼圖區洪爺色情片洪爺免費洪爺免費洪爺色情片洪爺貼圖區洪爺影城洪爺色論壇洪爺貼圖洪爺成年人網洪爺免費色情洪爺色情貼洪爺成人線上

AmiHopson瓊仁豪慧 said...

好問才能博學。........................................

逸凡逸凡 said...

看到你的好文章真是開心 加油囉.......................................

和中如勇 said...

18禁,聊天,免費影片,美女短片,0401,免費聊天,免費視訊,0204,78論壇,亞洲影城,視訊聊天,免費影片,聊天室,ut,成人,視訊,都都,視訊,打飛機專用網,小高聊天室,視訊,免費影片,a片免費,a片,18,免費線上視訊,日本a電影,影音視訊聊天室,貼圖區,av,383,77p2p,85cc,無碼,av影片,av專賣店,a片線上看,a圖,免費線上影片,微風成人

雯俊 said...

處順境須謹慎,處逆境要忍耐。........................................